I N S T A G R A M

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Photo outings: MBS

So I've been lugging my camera out lately to explore places in Singapore ever since I found out that my schedule had been cleared just. like. that. Long story about that so let's just skip it.

I will upload the photos bit by bit in time to come, so here's the first batch!

All credits to the fabulous Gordon cos it was a crazy hot day and I didn't have the mood to shoot with sweaty palms and smudging makeup and untied hair. So... I sorta became his assistant and carried his 100kg Macbook around.

All unedited because I'm lazy and edited ones will go up on Instagram instead.. maybe.





Sunburnt Japanese boys

"Mooooom why is it so hot"
Moving on to well-dressed/good-looking people:

Okay not exactly well-dressed but I love the colours!



I was this close to asking for a picture with him.
Aaaaand everybody loves the bicycle man!





No better way to scream for attention just by sitting in a corner than to don on a Commes des Garcon shirt, pink and round glasses, have your hair
bunned up neatly, wear branded accessories and carry a large Note III with an even larger Chanel phone case.
Now on to my favourite shots of that day!

Well-dressed: check
Look professional and natural: check
Pose right in front of Prada: check


She reminds me of Stylenanda I love it.
This is just plain funny because
1) guy's expression
2) guy's t-shirt
 That's about it! There are actually more but I refuse to bore you with them. 
Once again, credits to Gordon. He's amazing. :-)
More long overdue shots coming soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment